Uber Gear: 8 ITEMS EVERY UBER DRIVER NEEDS IN THEIR CAR
1. Cellphone mount – Some use a vent clip while others stick it on the windshield. By clicking on "Cellphone mount" link above you'll see the one I use and prefer. But if you want to see other options, click here.
2. USB charger – GPS, Google maps and the Uber app uses a bit of power so you need to keep your phone charged. The multi-connector USB cable is very useful for Uber. By clicking on "USB charger" link above you'll see the one I use and prefer. But if you want to see other options, click here.
3. All season floor mats – these will keep your carpet cleaner and makes it much easier to clean. To see all season floor mats, click here.
4. Paper towels and tissues – spills happen.
5. Tire inflator and pressure gauge, click here.
6. Spare tire or flat kit and car tool kit, click here.
7. Jumper cables and/or a portable battery jump pack.
8. Trash bags